Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The New Girl

By Amanda Holtz

My name is Amanda Holtz and I am the new receptionist here at BleekeDillonCrandall. I have been here almost an entire week and have to say I am impressed. Many of you probably know that when you start a new job it is pretty boring and you spend your first few days in training and filling out paperwork. Well, that is not the case for me. The level of trust that Sweetin Bleeke has for their employees is incredible. Within my first few hours I was already entrusted with important tasks. Not only does this make me feel they are confident in who they have hired, it makes me confident in the choice I made to join the company. It is refreshing to immediately feel welcomed onto this extraordinary team.

Though it can be scary to be the new girl, it is an adventure that I welcome. I am the type of person who likes to constantly learn and be around those who are willing to teach. I have already learned a lot and I know there will always be more to come. I have joined a great group of counselors. If I were to give anyone advice about starting a new job I would have to say be confident in your choice to join the company.

No comments: